Sydney - Permanent
Senior Project Manager
- *Growing Industrial Developer
- *Work across full Development life cycle
- *Strong company culture and flexible working options
Senior Project Manager
- Growing Industrial Developer
- Work across the full Development life cycle
- Strong company culture and flexible working options
A dynamic Australian property company, specialising in industrial logistics property, large format retail and suburban office and business park space, this organisation have offices in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
The role is for a Senior Project Manager to assist the National Development Director and other senior staff across the entire development lifecycle, from initial site assessment, due diligence and land acquisition, through to land sub-division, built form project delivery and facility handover to owners/tenants. Over time, you will assist in identifying new opportunities and growing revenue streams across the Acquisition and Development activities.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and lead multiple projects concurrently through their full development lifecycle
- Engage, manage and lead a consultant team for the preparation of the development application (DA) documentation
- Assisting the development team in formulating sales & marketing campaigns
- Making recommendations on project strategy, design, and construction methodologies
- Management of the tender process and build contracts
- Monitoring of quality, time and cost guidelines as set in the business plan
- Oversight of commissioning, settlement, and handover upon projects completion
- 5-10 years’ demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated understanding of the land acquisition process, inclusive of due diligence activities
- A strong understanding of the Industrial development and construction process including design, planning, marketing, financing, construction, contracts and settlement.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Higher education at Degree level or above in relevant fields
- The ability to manage delivery and ensure successful project outcomes in line with approved budgets and time frames
Culture & Benefits
This role will be hands on and it will allow a more delivery focused candidate to accelerate their knowledge and experience in the front-end phases of development. A strong focus is dedicated to work life balance and flexible working conditions.
How to Apply
To register your interest in this opportunity, click ‘Apply’ and follow the instructions, or contact Antonio Caione on 0403 848 753 for a confidential discussion.
0403 848 753