Melbourne - Permanent
Senior Project Manager
- Boutique, Privately Owned, Dynamic Developer
- Large-Scale, High-Profile Precinct Project
- Quick Progression to Leadership
A privately-owned, fast growing developer with an established and high performing team. Their design philosophy blends an aesthetic eye with a designer’s expertise to deliver unique developments that stand the test of time. Their current large scale development is no exception. They’re in the midst of a large scale precinct project which includes apartments, townhouses and a commercial component.
Reporting to the Development Director, you’ll take on a vast range of responsibilities covering the typical Project Management processes, plus work closely with the development team across planning, design and sales & marketing. More specifically you’ll be responsible for;
- The direct management of the internal D&C contractor covering programming and cost tracking, delays, variations, and issue resolution;
- Coordination and management of external PMs on the apartment and infrastructure delivery;
- Design and delivery coordination with other site stakeholders (adjoining land owners);
- Providing input for delivery strategy across the project and resolving issues relating to site access, adjacent works and stage breakdowns;
- Provide input into cost control and quality management through detailed design and tender processes;
- Working with consultant teams to manage and resolve design issues which arise along with any accompanying planning amendments;
- Give input into sales and marketing strategies;
- High level reporting to management/board and external project funding partners
To be suitable for this role you’ll require;
- Experience in delivery or construction of larger scale apartment or mixed use projects, preferably with a builder or PM consultant;
- A strong understanding of the development and construction process including design, planning, marketing, financing, construction, contracts (D&C) and settlement.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- A good understanding of early development will be advantageous, but not critical
This role will be a beginning step you as the plan is to move this person into a Head of Project Management in the near future and allow them to build a team within the business. The culture is extremely collaborative allowing you to work within an environment where you’ll be supported to grow both professionally and personally.
How to Apply
To register your interest in this opportunity, click ‘Apply’ and follow the instructions, or contact Jordan Ralph on 0439 088 359 for a confidential discussion.
0439 088 359