Sydney - Permanent
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Estimator NSW
- Excellent Opportunity
- Career Growth
- Stability with contracts over 5 years
This leading organisation provides a range of technical solutions in the lifecycle management of HVAC systems, building automation, project installation and other specialised services. With a national presence, they have grown their business based on employee retention and a “deliver on your promises” attitude.
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer and Estimator, you will report directly to the NSW Manager with responsibilities including:
- Manage Project Managers to ensure handover and completion of projects.
- Manage Estimators to ensure that estimates and responses are provided in a timely manner.
- Supervise the Operations team to ensure administration and processes are followed.
- Assist with allocation responsibilities for the delivery of installation projects.
- Build strong client relationships based on trust and respect.
- Oversee work teams to ensure projects are delivered to estimate.
You will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a growing organisation who has a reputation of one of the best in the industry.
You will possess the following:
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, sound financial and commercial acumen.
- Experience estimating commercial servicing and installation jobs from $100k – $5 million.
- Strong Project Management expertise, having run projects individually and progressed to managing a team doing the same.
- Proactive problem solver but also able to ask for help where needed.
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you want to be part of a friendly and supportive company that will reward you well for hard work, please the follow the link to apply now. If you would like a confidential chat, please contact Rohan Christie at Kingfisher on 03 8610 9600.
03 8610 9600