Melbourne - Permanent
Senior Marketing Coordinator – Apartments/Townhomes
- Permanent Full-Time role; office based with visits to display suites & development sites
- Suited to someone dedicated & ambitious to grow into a Marketing Manager ASAP
- Varied role with focus on Project Marketing
A well-established boutique Project Marketing Agency who specialise in the Sales & Marketing of Apartment & Townhome Developments across all areas of Melbourne. Based in inner Melbourne on the CBD fringe, they have a newly created position for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join the team and work under the leadership of two high performing Directors with a wealth of experience in Residential Projects.
A unique Marketing opportunity where 80% of your role is focused on Project Marketing activities and the remainder on marketing for other parts of the company. You will be based full-time at Head Office and will be client facing and attend to display suites or development sites when needed.
Typical responsibilities will include all activities associated with project marketing including liaising with creative agencies, media agencies, advertising and online listings and advertising schedules, eDM’s, videography, planning and developing marketing collateral for new projects, reporting etc. You will also manage pitch documents and award submissions, all marketing communications, social company events, partnership or charity events, internal communications, all social media management including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook and anything else marketing related.
Culture & Benefits
- Ideally an immediate start so you have a few months handover with a senior Marketing Manager who has been with the company for many years
- Career Progression path to Marketing Manager in the short to medium term
- Extremely diverse role across every facet of marketing and across multiple existing & emerging business lines as the company continues to grow and diversify
- Your role will be well supported by external resources
- If you thrive in a fast paced environment and industry and prefer a nimble organisation with a flat management structure which allows for quick decision making then you will suit this role
- A team who are very high-performing yet humble and genuine
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2 year’s Marketing experience within the Property or Real Estate industry, ideally within Residential Project Marketing
- Agency background preferred to handle the fast paced environment and balancing many projects at different stages
- Highly regarded but not essential – tertiary qualification in a Marketing related discipline and an Agent’s Rep Certificate/Certificate IV in Real Estate
- Hands on approach, highly organised and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and conflicting tasks
- Experience with InDesign & Photoshop as well as Salesforce is preferred
- Highly proactive, able to anticipate problems and manage risk, happy to jump in and help where needed
- Ability to work 5 days a week from the office. Driver’s licence and own vehicle needed.
How Do I Apply?
We have partnered with our client exclusively to bring this listing to market. If you meet the listed criteria then we would love to hear from you via the link provided. Please note that you will need to hold Australian citizenship or PR.