Melbourne - Permanent
- Excellent Opportunity
- Career Progression
- Stability with contracts over 5 years
A leading Air Conditioning company who successfully offer mechanical, HVAC and preventative maintenance programs to a number of large commercial clients nationally. They pride themselves on being the forefront in the industry, with an excellent service delivering both on time and within budget.
As the Senior HVAC Estimator, you will report directly in to the Project Director of Engineering you will be responsible for
- Preparation of initial estimating assessment of tenders
- Perform trade break ups of documentation, understanding of the required scope of works and program
- Final preparation and presentation of rated and coded Bill of Quantities and/or cost plan for internal review and issuing appropriate information to stakeholders
- Comparison and analysis of subcontractor pricing
- Regular meetings with subcontractors throughout the tender period to ensure the most competitive pricing and accurate bids
You will be provided the opportunity to work for a growing organisation who has a reputation of one of the best in the industry.
The successful candidate will process the following:
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
- Experience Estimating commercial servicing and installation jobs from $6 – $12 million
- Proactive problem solver but also able to ask for help where needed
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you want to be part of a friendly and supportive company that will reward you well for hard work then, follow the link below.
0439 789 952