Melbourne - Permanent
- Excellent Opportunity
- Excellent package
- Friendly and supportive team
This large Electrical and HVAC Contractor company, who have a national footprint are now looking for a Maintenance Sales Representative to join their team to support new business and develop existing contracts.
The Maintenance Sales Representative will report to the General Manager and will be required to:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
You will be provided the opportunity to work for a growing organisation, who has a reputation having one of the best sales training programs in the industry and an excellent commission structure.
To succeed in this role, you will have proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Knowledge of Electical industry or a similar solution based building services industry
If you are strong in sales with no knowledge of solution selling in the building services industry, then please also apply by following the link below as training can be provided for the right person.
How to apply
If you would like to be consider for this opportunity please click ‘apply’ and follow the prompts. Alternately, call Lesley Vallance for a confidential discussion on 0439789952.