Sydney - Permanent
Retail Property Funds Analyst
- Work directly for a bespoke property funds group
- Get involved in major retail acquisitions and projects
- Learn from an experienced and dedcated team
This group is a bespoke retail property fund manager, located in the heart of Sydney CBD. Led by a highly experienced team in both Australia and Hong Kong, they are in a phase of increased growth and are looking for an Anlayst to join the small team in Sydney.
The primary focus of this role will be collaborating with the local development and acquisitions manager to provide all facets of analysis reporting and day to day analysis of portfolio investment management strategies for future acquisitions.
The role essentially requires a candidate from a sound analytical background, ideally with an understanding of the retail sector.
- Work alongside the local development manager and head of retail in matters of acquisition and asset management
- Prepare detailed financial models for new and existing assets, including cash flow projections, quarterly valuations, variance analysis and return analysis.
- Assist in Capital raising initiatives / potential travel to Asia
- Undertake macroeconomic market level and sectoral level research across various geographic regions.
- Undertake due diligence on retail acquisition opportunities, including to feasibility studies, cash flow analysis and risk analysis.
- Compile in-depth research on potential assets and associated regions.
- Maintain and prepare quarterly investors reports.
Your Skillset and Background;
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s (e.g. Land Economics, Property, Valuations, Commerce/Business
- 3 – 5+ years prior experience within commercial or retail sector (e.g. Commercial Valuations, Property/Development Analysts, those with a Capital Transaction or Funds Management background) will be highly regarded
- Possess a high financial aptitude, commercial acumen and ability to analyse financial data from budgets, business plans, and valuations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the capacity to produce high-quality reports, analysis, and presentations under tight deadlines
- Strong numerical reasoning and well-developed financial modeling skills are essential.
- Be part of a boutique retail funds business in a period of growth
- Young and dynamic team culture, small team – empowered decision making.
- Central location in the CBD
- Great exposure to large-scale acquisitions
Please follow the link below to apply – CV’s preferred in Word format only.
0416 738 314