Melbourne - Permanent
Recruitment Consultant – Property Sales & Marketing
- Newly created entry level role to support our Property Sales & Marketing team
- Supportive & empowering culture - values driven organisation
- Ongoing career opportunities via our structured program
Looking for a fresh start in 2022? Have a passion for people and wanting to start something new? This is your opportunity!
What’s this great newly established role? Kingfisher Recruitment is expanding, and we are seeking likeminded individuals to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant for our Property Sales & Marketing team.
There are many like yourself who are seeking a new move in 2022 so be quick! Read below to find out more about this exciting role!
- You will be responsible for the CRM database management & administration – ensuring is it up to date and accurate.
- Managing our online advertising – including writing innovate job ads
- Liaising with candidates & building a talent pool of Property Sales & Marketing talent in MEL and SYD
- Managing ad responses, phone screening and interviewing candidates for all Sales & Marketing roles
- You’ll be able to develop strong property industry knowledge. You will be responsible for keeping up to date on the latest marketing insights and trends
- Conducting Reference Checks and any relevant administrative support and coordination duties required by the Recruitment Consultants
- Most importantly, the best part of this role is feeling rewarded for having shaped someone else’s future!
There’s more exciting information …
Along with a fantastic new role, you will get the opportunity to join a team of collaborative, innovative and forward-thinking individuals who actively help shape the future of the Built Environment.
Our purpose is Shaping Futures, and our Values are Empower People, Create a Home, Share Success, Grow Better and Embrace Wellness and we are looking for people who share our vision!
Now it’s about you …
We are seeking an outgoing and passionate individual who believes there is a right way to do things and innately knows what is required and has the attributes and skills to successfully help shape futures.
- You’ll be looking to help shape the futures of candidates and will have an interest in Recruitment as well as an interest in the Property/Property Development industry.
- Previous experience and/or understanding of the Property/Property Development industry or associated industries such as Construction or Real Estate would be massive advantage
- Previous experience in a call centre, administrative support or sales support role would be well suited to this role
- Kingfisher Recruitment is dedicated to shaping the future of others and the team; therefore, you will enjoy using the feedback from your Team Lead to improve
- Working in a team, you will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of candidates, therefore you will have a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong administration skills coupled with strong computer skills across the entire Microsoft Office Suite and solid typing ability
- You’ll have strong communication and networking skills to connect with candidates at a deeper level.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to achieve successful results
Sound exciting? All you need to do now is get in contact with me!
Don’t miss out. To have a further chat about the role call me now on 0401 633 262 – Linda Yang
Alternatively, submit your cv to me by clicking the ‘APPLY‘ button.
0401 633 262