Melbourne - Permanent
Recruitment Consultant – Architecture & Design
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with strong values!
- Previous Architecture & Design experience/knowledge is highly desirable!
- Key location in the heart of the CBD!
- Currently a Recruitment Consultant in the Architecture & Design space and looking for a change in organisation?
- Fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join a culture-led business!
- Newly created role in a thriving industry!
A bit about us…
We are a team of collaborative, innovative and forward-thinking individuals who actively help shape the future of the Built Environment across Property Development & Project Management, Property Sales & Marketing, Business Support, Facilities Management, Architecture and Design. Established over 15 years ago, we operate in Melbourne & Sydney across 3 service lines: Kingfisher Recruitment, Kingfisher Executive and Kingfisher Advisory.
Our purpose is Shaping Futures and our Values are Empower People, Create a Home, Share Success, Grow Better and Embrace Wellness and we are looking for people who share our vision.
A bit about the role…
We are growing and have created a new role for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Architecture & Design team! Your role will be diverse and include:
- Managing our online advertising including writing innovative ads for Architecture & Design roles – Seek, LinkedIn Recruiter, Kingfisher website
- Building a talent pool of Architecture & Design talent in Melbourne & Sydney
- Interviewing candidates for roles with our Property clients including all levels of Architecture & Design positions including Architect, Urban Design, Interior Designer, & Landscape Architecture.
- Liaising with Clients and Candidates to fill active jobs from interview through to offer and post placement care (There is no Business Development or Cold Calls involved)
- Developing strong property industry knowledge particularly in Architect and Design, as well as keeping up to date on the latest marketing insights and trends
- Attending regular Property industry functions, awards and networking events (For example we just sponsored 2 awards at the UDIA Awards for Excellence)
- CRM database management and administration
A bit about you…
- Prior recruitment experience in Architecture and Design (we will also consider Town Planners, Design, Drafting & Interior Designers, who have a keen interested in recruitment and are willing to learn).
- Social media & tech savvy across platforms such as LinkedIn including the ability to create compelling content
- Refined writing skills/strong copywriting skills
- Creative thinking – you look for ways to innovate and see problems as opportunities
- Strong communication and networking skills with the ability to confidently converse with people from all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage an internal database/CRM.
Our Culture & Benefits
Although we provide a supportive environment and all the tools you need to thrive, we Empower People to elevate their potential by being proactive and welcoming their input and ideas.
We want our people to Grow Better so have corporate structures in place to facilitate your career advancement. Internally, we have a Mentor program, Buddy program plus Kingfisher Advisory run Master Management courses for the Property industry and we encourage you to seek out external courses to support your personal development.
We believe in Embracing Wellness and promote a flexible work environment, active and balanced lifestyle, flexible start times, casual dress code, and reimbursements on all gym memberships.
We Share Success by having a collaborative team-based Recruitment model and reward and recognise our teams who live our values.
We Create a Home by hiring on values and creating an extended family environment.
How To Apply
To APPLY please call Linda Yang on 0401 633 262 or Brittany Christy on 0404 087 900 for a confidential discussion.
0404 087 900