Our client is a reputable specialist medical college in Melbourne, who are looking for experienced candidates to take on the new role as the Receptionist/Administration Assistant! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading industry!
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming calls and taking thorough messages
- data entry
- Meet and greet visitors
- Collecting information and inputting it into the database
- Management of access passes and visitor passes
- Ensure office is consistently neat, tidy and organised
- Assist with producing weekly reports, administration needs and data
- Be approachable, confident and have a high level of customer service
- Availability to attend events on behalf of the college
- General administration as required
Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail
- Savvy with MS Office Suite and can pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage conflicting deadlines
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- You will present well, be polished in your approach and have a passion for the Property industry
This role is a full time permanent and they are seeking their new Receptionist to start as soon as possible!
APPY now or for a confidential discussion, contact Meg Bennett on 0439 645 279.