Melbourne - Permanent
- Work for a global investment manager
- Deliver analysis for a large volume of acquisitions
- Experience in asset management analysis required
Work for a leading global investment manager in an integral role to support the ongoing success in large commercial portfolio acquisitions. You will be joining a hand-picked team of industry leading professionals in a dynamic and collaborative environment based in Melbourne.
Working in a small team of experienced Analysts, you will be providing financial analysis, budgeting, cashflow forecasting and assistance to the team in the management of the existing portfolio.
- Assisting with cash flow modelling and reforecasting and undertaking internal valuations of the property portfolio.
- Monthly and quarterly property management reporting.
- Monthly and quarterly income and expenses variance analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of leasing transactions and assist with monitoring capital expenditure programs.
- Assist with annual budget process to be included in the strategic asset plans.
- Preparation and maintenance of reporting and analysis tools and templates.
- Liaising with external service providers on financial and property matters.
- Assist in preparing market research, including analysis of comparable sales and leasing transactions.
- Assist with preparing submissions, board reports, investment papers and
- Assist with drafting investor presentations and research and market reports.
Skills & Experience
- Formal qualifications required
- 3+ years’ experience in property analyst positions preferred
- Strong financial modelling and analytical ability
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment for the property market.
- A high level of financial aptitude, commercial acumen, analytical skills and computer literacy.
- Previous experience preparing detailed cashflow models, complex budgets and reports.
- Experience with Argus financial modelling tool is preferred.
- Manage large volume of work and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Please forward applications via this website.
Not all positions are advertised – contact the Property Team at Kingfisher Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0447 149 198.
0447 149 198