Melbourne - Permanent
- One of Victoria's Best Known Privately Owned Developers
- Large Scale Community Development Projects
- Very Collaborative & Supportive Team Culture
This business is the Development division of a house hold name. They are working on several large scale community development projects up to around 4000 lots. With an extremely strong pipeline of work on the cards, they are seeking a new Project Manager to drive the planning, design and delivery of a major project.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but may not be limited to:
- Preparation of consultant briefs and evaluation of submissions from consultants.
- Review of designs and plans of subdivision and coordinate consultants as needed.
- Coordinate tender and contract documentation.
- Review of tender proposals from contractors and making recommendations for appointment.
- Provide direction to contract Superintendent (external).
- Liaison with consultants and authorities in relation to project approvals.
- Liaison with internal marketing, sales, finance and planning teams with regard to project delivery.
- Assisting in the preparation of delivery programs, budgets, cash flow projections, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting on works in accordance with the agreed delivery program.
Skills & Qualifications
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A degree qualification in Property, Construction Management, Project Management, Urban Design or other related discipline.
- An in depth understanding of the subdivision process and civil construction.
- Experience working on similar project types through the delivery process.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- To be motivated and show a genuine interest in the Property Development industry.
- A good worth ethic and positive attitude.
You’ll be joining a business who care about both personal and professional development of their staff and have built a collaborative and supportive work environment for all. If you have an interest in becoming part of this team and work on some very successful and high profile projects, click the link to Apply.
Liana Le Gros
0419 285 708