Melbourne - Permanent
- Opportunity to transition from PM/Construction into Development
- Develop and build iconic, design driven projects
- Competitive Salary Package
A privately-owned, fast growing developer with established medium density apartment projects in various stages plus one which has been newly acquired. These in addition to others in different asset classes. Seeking a new Project Manager to integrate into their current development team and progress into end-to-end project and development management.
Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, you’ll take on a vast range of responsibilities encompassing the entire project life-cycle. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out high-level feasibility studies
- Consulting with relevant authorities to achieve planning approvals
- Appointment and management of various consultant teams
- Assisting the development team in formulating sales & marketing campaigns
- Making recommendations on project strategy, design, and construction methodologies
- Management of the tender process and build contracts
- Monitoring of quality, time and cost guidelines as set in the business plan
- Oversight of commissioning, settlement and handover upon projects completion
- Minimum 5 years experience with a Builder or PM consultancy
- Demonstrated experience in the design and construction of residential or commercial (retail, office, hospitality) projects.
- A strong understanding of the development and construction process including design, planning, marketing, financing, construction, contracts and settlement.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- A good understanding of early development will be advantageous, but not critical
Culture & Benefits
This role will be hands on and it will allow a more delivery focused candidate to accelerate their knowledge and experience in the front-end phases of development. You will be provided with a supportive team and environment, resources to successfully plan and deliver projects and a strong work/life balance culture.
How to Apply
To register your interest in this opportunity, click ‘Apply’ and follow the instructions, or contact Patrick Hegarty on 0428 236 143 for a confidential discussion.
03 8610 9600