Melbourne - Permanent
Product Manager – Housing
We have partnered with a large highly reputable Volume Housing organisation to appoint a Product Manager to their business in a newly created role within the Sales & Marketing division. This is a key senior appointment that is critical to the success of the company and will take ownership of the development of housing product and manage the performance of the product portfolio.
You will work closely with the internal stakeholders of the organisation and will identify market trends and customer needs, define product specifications, collaborate with cross functional teams to implement the product roadmap and evaluate product performance and create a competitive and appealing portfolio that caters to a wide range of customer needs.
- Creating and implementing a strategic plan for the product portfolio
- Identifying and assessing market opportunities
- Analysing product performance data to identify areas for improvement.
- Collecting and evaluating sales, market share, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Implementing processes and structure in place
- Working closely with sales, marketing, design, construction, and finance to ensure alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Regular reporting with stakeholders, including senior management, sharing plans and address concerns and questions.
Culture, Company & Benefits
- Hybrid Working Arrangements where you will ideally work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Attractive salary package negotiable on experience plus bonus and tools of trade
- Fantastic organisational culture that fosters diversity and inclusion
- Family friendly workplace
- Strong preference to promote from within where possible so long term career opportunities are available
What You’ll Need
- Strong exposure to the volume housing industry, having previously played a role in managing a product line. Ideally an internal role within a Volume Builder, otherwise a Supplier.
- An understanding of Victoria’s housing market trends, awareness of current industry trends and drivers, competitor landscape and customer behaviours. Have previously driven market research strategy in this area.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business, Commerce or Marketing related discipline would be highly valued
- Strong internal stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence and manage outcomes
- Experience in taking ownership of the financial performance of a product line including having prepared business cases
- Strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to gather and analyse data and then make recommendations based on data driven analysis
- Customer-centric mindset and a passion for delivering high-quality products.
How To Apply
We have partnered with our client exclusively to bring this listing to market. If you meet the listed criteria then we would love to hear from you via the link provided.