Melbourne - Permanent
- Fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Officer to work closely to home - Thomastown
- Flexible work-life balance - Monday to Wednesdays
- Weekly Payroll for over 130 staff!
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely to home -Thomastown
- A rare opportunity to have a great work-life balance!
- Work alongside a leading Manufacturing company that specialises in various sectors.
Our client is a leading Manufacturing company, who specialise in the engineering, construction, and industrial sectors.
Our client is seeking a part-time Payroll officer to join their company, located in the Northern Suburbs.
As the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for:
- End to end administration for weekly Payroll for over 130 staff
- Processing costs including payroll tax, superannuation & Workcover
- Calculating and processing weekly timesheets
- Ensure that payroll system information is consistent with the employees’ contract of employment/EBA
- Communicating changes in pays to relevant staff and management
- Provide professional and timely responses to payroll queries and requests
- As well as general administration.
This role will be varied and allow you to make it your own. You will enjoy being the go-to person and assisting other teams where needed.
- 3 years’ experience in Accounts/Bookkeeping
- Must be able to work Monday to Wednesday
- Relevant qualifications highly desirable
- Experience with Greentree is highly desirable
- Previous experience in the property or construction industry is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and a good approach to prioritising tasks
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
This role is located in Thomastown and the salary range is between $65 – $75 pro rata,
depending on relevant experience.
How to Apply
For more information on this role, please feel free to contact Linda Yang on 0401 633 262 or to apply please click ‘Apply Now’.
0401 633 262