Melbourne - Permanent
About the role
A great opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled Administrator to join a leading Developer within their Marketing team. The ideal individual will have excellent reception and administration skills while having a background/ interest in marketing. You will be enthusiastic and have strong skills with Photoshop or Illustrator or the willingness to learn!
Playing a key support role within the business and reporting to the Marketing Manager your role will be varied and include but not be limited to:
* Providing extensive administrative support to the Marketing Manager
* Responding to all email enquiries
* Writing and formatting proposals, EDM content and other documents
* Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
* Updating and maintaining internal databases and systems
* Experience using Photoshop & Illustrator and MS Office Suites is a must
* Creating and assisting with marketing administration
* Assisting several divisions with administration and attending to front of house Reception
* Assisting with all office needs including; ensuring the office is well presented, meeting and greeting clients, ordering office supplies and organising office and staff functions and events
Skills / Experience
* Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
* Must have front of house Reception experience
* Ability to work within a small and collaborative team environment.
* Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge desired
* Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work, good oral communication skills, including the ability to provide effective and appropriate advice and information to the team.
* Experience working within the Property space highly desirable
* Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
About the client
If you are an assertive and driven individual seeking an opportunity to expand your administration skills and develop within the Marketing space then APPLY NOW or email your CV to Jade Melia
03 8610 9600