Melbourne - Contract
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- Excellent package
- Dynamic team environment
A leading Private Property Group are looking for an experienced Maintenance Officer to join their inhouse Facilities team.
The Maintenance Officer will report to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for;
- Essential Services described by the BCA and Relevant Australian Standards
- Identify any maintenance issues that could compromise safety of the building and/or need to be picked up at the next scheduled preventative maintenance service
- Supervise and manage contactors as required
6 Months Fixed term contract that will look to go permanent, competitive salary package and flexibility.
- Specific qualifications in areas of speciality (Plumbing, HVAC or Electrical Qualified with ability to work on electrical systems up to 415 volt; 3 phase supply
- Experience working in commercial buildings and industrial sectors
- Additional certificate qualifications in Mechanical Engineering would be advantageous.
If you want to be part of a friendly and supportive company that will reward you well for hard work then, follow the link below.
03 8610 9600