Melbourne - Permanent
HVAC Project Manager
- Large scale commercial projects
- Excellent package
- Friendly and supportive team
A Tier 1 would like to invite an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their expanding team.
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Be highly client facing with the ability to liaise with Consultants & Builders.
- Project management of Commercial development projects.
- Track record in planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Playing a lead role in an ambitious company that has sustained rapid growth and a strong work winning attitude.
You will be working for a well-established and respected organization, who will offer not only an excellent environment but an attractive remuneration, car allowance & company phone.
The successful candidate will process the following:
- Degree qualification in relevant field, preferably Mechanical engineering.
- A proven track record of delivering projects within the HVAC industry on time, within budget and have clients that want to work with you again
- Experience within the HVAC industry across Victoria
- Proven experience of project managing projects preferably within commercial and residential fit outs.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills showing ability to take more senior role over time.
If you want to be part of a friendly and supportive company that will reward you well for hard work then please click apply or contact Lesley Vallance 0439789852 for a strictly confidential conversation.