Melbourne - Permanent
Head of Property Management
- Leading commercial/retail management group
- Leadership opportunity overseeing a small team
- Previous experience in a management role required
Work for a leading commercial/retail management group with a successful team of commercial professionals delivering high quality management across commercial/retail assets. You will be joining an experienced and collaborative team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you be responsible for managing a team of property managers responsible for commercial/retail portfolio across Melbourne metro and CBD.
- Take primary responsibility and accountability for the overall performance of the property management and facilities management operations.
- Administration of all leases to ensure compliance by the owner and the tenants and serve notices where required as first approved by the owner.
- Ensure a working knowledge and uphold the Companies policies and procedures and to ensure they conform to owner’s objectives and investment strategies.
- Keep abreast of building services and real estate market activates, developments and trends to assess possible implications on tenancy, financial and physical aspects of client’s properties.
- At all times maintain communication with stakeholders to ensure immediate response to any emergency or urgent contact requirements.
- Operational management of individual property manager’s KPI’s
- Training & development of all staff including reporting to both stakeholders
- Oversee timely key milestone property management duties such as outgoings budgets, outgoings reconciliations, audits, end of month, end of year duties and tenancy schedule auditing.
- Oversee the finance and administration areas of the business and ensure accuracy, optimum efficiency and performance
- Prepare in combination with the owner, a business strategy plan each year on all aspects of the management to reflect the objectives and requirements.
- Prepare in consultation with the owners, a detailed cash flow budget covering all items of income and expenditure including analysis of performance and re-forecasting to the owner’s requirements. Including distribution to tenants.
- Monitor all financial transaction relative to lease and contractual obligations and ensure proper procedures for authorising payments, debt control and detailed reporting.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience managing a small team.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to remain focused on specific tasks
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication shills
- Intermediate to advance level in Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and Outlook
Exclusive Management by Kingfisher Recruitment
Please forward applications via this website.
Not all positions are advertised – contact the Property Team at Kingfisher Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0447 149 198.
03 8610 9600