Melbourne - Permanent
- Join a reputable medical college
- Fantastic opportunity to work as a Functions Coordinator
- St. Kilda road location!
About the Role:
Our client is a reputable specialist medical college in Melbourne, who are looking for talented candidates to take on the new role as the Functions Coordinator! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading industry!
As a key part of the organisation, you will liaise with all internal and external stakeholders, assisting with general enquiries to identify required function/training requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a strategic annual program for the companies programs, events and forums
- Research and create content for events
- Marketing and promoting events via social media and other platforms
- Administer the end to end process for Professional Development and functions/events
- Coordinate all events and supplier negotiations with current sponsorship agreements and budget parameters
- Liaise with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Diary and travel management for guests attending functions
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in event management/marketing
- Ability to work within a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with all Microsoft Office Suits is a must and other systems including Adobe DESIGN Software. Must be savvy digitally!
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously on tasks
If you are someone that can work autonomously and enjoys managing the full cycle of an event with a creative marketing flair then this is the role for you!
APPLY now or contact Meg Bennett for a discussion on 0439 645 279.
03 8610 9600