This leading education organisation is paving the way in this modern era with their strategies and visions, whilst continuing their proud tradition of service to the community.
This role will be responsible for effectively managing a multi-faceted team of staff and contractors in the delivery of proactive and reactive soft services maintenance across various sites.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage a team comprised of staff and contractors to deliver an operational services regime
- Ensure the facilities are maintained in the most cost effective manner whilst complying with Australian Standards, legislation and other frameworks
- Coordinate operational projects while managing and reporting on an annual budget
- Manage work requests in a timely manner, whilst ensuring the SLA is met
- Manage contractors on a daily basis to ensure a seamless service
- Undertake inspection programs on all infrastructure, buildings and equipment
- Strong knowledge of facilities management soft services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and manage contactors
- Current driver’s license
- Experience in reporting on contracted operational services including key performance indicators
- Tertiary level qualification in Facilities Management of similar field (desirable)
- Experience using AutoCAD highly favourable
You will be afforded with the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the highly sought after education space. You will also be working to a generous award while enjoying your day to day work in this fast paced innovative environment.
How to apply
To register your interest for this great opportunity please click ‘apply’ and follow the prompts. Alternately, call Emily Milner on 0438 961 285 or Simon Darmody on 0436 013 303.