Melbourne - Permanent
- Support two Managing Directors
- Reputable Property Developer & Owner
- Continuous growth, even during these crazy times!
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a well-known property development business. You will be required to provide support to Directors, assist other departments when required and run the Office Management function. Our client is a family-owned business, looking for someone to start ASAP.
The Executive Assistant will assist the two Directors with day-to-day operational tasks and manage all office administration and finance support functions.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to Directors and Finance team.
- Managing phone calls, emails, and mail.
- Diary management of Directors.
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and assisting with administration and accounts processing.
- Assist with the management of Property Portfolio.
- Project Administration tasks.
- Maintaining office presentation and co-ordinating all office supplies and services.
- Other ad hoc administration duties.
Skills / Experience
The successful candidate must have a strong Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant background, and manage competing priorities. Ideally coming from the property sector, you will display strong attention to detail and previous experience supporting senior management.
More specifically you will have:
- Ability to work within a high-volume, team environment.
- Qualifications – Diploma level business administration qualification preferred but not essential.
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience using MYOB.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and in exercising judgment.
- Proven experience with MS Office Suites and excellent written skills.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically.
To apply for this exciting position please click ‘Apply Now’ or for a confidential conversation, call Meg Bennett on 0439 645 279!
03 8610 9600