Our client is a private project and development management company, who have an exceptional reputation for delivering high quality and innovative solutions on prestigious projects throughout Australia. They are recognized for having an exceptional team that offers depth, diversity and extensive experience. Our clients require an experienced Executive Assistant to provide general support to the Directors and overall NSW team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Directors with general administration;
- Comprehensive professional and personal email management;
- Diary and travel management;
- Administration support to the NSW team;
- End to end management of events;
- Management of companies website and social media platforms;
- Management of external marketing agency and their outcomes;
- Extensive communication with a variety of external and internal stakeholders;
- Assisting the finance team with invoicing & timesheets when required; and
- General reception duties.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience working within a corporate office environment, ideally working as an Executive Assistant or Administration Assistant;
- Practical experience working within the property industry and will be able to demonstrate this knowledge in their day-to-day activities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possess the skills to foresee how long a task will take, then prioritizing each task by urgency, in order to maximise efficiency; and
- Be an advocate for the brand and live up to its reputation as a reliable and trustworthy organisation.
This role is exclusive to Kingfisher Recruitment!
APPLY now or for a confidential discussion, contact Meg Bennett on 0439 645 279 or Linda Yang on 0401 633 262.