Melbourne - Permanent
Development Officer – Graduate Level Role
- Kick Start your Property Development career with this publicly listed company
- Gain end to end exposure to the project life cycle
- Graduate Applications Welcome - Small industry experience is highly regarded
This publicly listed property development company has a reputation for developing many communities around Australia. With operations all over the country, your career will be set on a coarse for success with mentoring and team collaboration which is second to none.
Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, you will play a vital role in assisting designated development teams with the day to day administration, customer care requirements of land estate developments from the initial planning stages through to the sale and settlement of lots. Although a heavily administratitve role, you will get onsite exposure within your first months.
Your responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with the delivery of the internal fit-outs of the Sales and Information Centres;
- Managing project enquiries and milestones;
- Assisting in the preparation of house and land packages;
- Assisting Sales and Marketing in the preparation of Project Events;
- Arranging and coordinating meetings for project team including minute taking;
- Preparation of internal and external correspondence (including letters and memorandums);
- Coordinating the preparation and distribution of reports for PCG and DRM Meetings;
- Assisting with the preparation of project reports and presentations.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Hold a degree qualification in a Property related discipline;
- Ideally some form of exposure to the industry through a practicum or internship but not essential;
- Possess strong time management abilities;
- Have well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Be confident, articulate, and have the ability to problem solve;
- Have a high level of professionalism;
- Possess a valid Australian working visa.
If you match the criteria above and are seeking a way into the Development industry with a long standing and successful company, click the link to apply.
03 8610 9600