Melbourne - Permanent
- Large Scale Mixed-Use Projects of Land and Built-Form
- Small, Collaborative, Family Run Business
- Exclusive to Kingfisher Recruitment
A family owned and run Development business. Founded over 40 years ago, mainly specialising in residential and associated mixed-use asset classes. They have a number of major projects which are actively trading and have been held by the business for some time. They have a strong reputation for creating communities with heart and soul.
Your focus will be on a large-scale mixed-use project You will need to take ownership of the feasibility, planning and design to ensure projects are closely monitored and are tracking in line with desired outcomes. There is room in this role for future progression.
- Appointment and management of consultants to review design and construction documentation;
- Management of the town planning process including preparation of submission to council authorities through management and liaison with external Town Planning consultants;
- Management of the tender process including review of tender submissions from contractors and providing recommendations for appointment;
- Assessment and approval of progress claims and variations from contractors in accordance with the head construction contract.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Hold a degree qualification in Property or related discipline;
- Ideally looking for an experienced Assistant Development Manager seeking a step up, or a junior level Development Manager;
- Experience with management of appointed consultants throughout the design process and appointing further consultants as required;
- Management of town planning processes including liaison with planning consultants and councils for planning submissions and amendments;
- Maintenance of project feasibilities, budgets and costs to ensure delivery is within budget and time constraints;
- Appointment of contractors through tender processes including preparation of tender packages and assessment of tender proposals;
- In depth knowledge of construction contracts and experience with coordinating contractors throughout the delivery process.
Culture & Benefits
Being a family owned business work life balance is a central focus for this company. Working on large scale mixed use developments consisting of various asset classes, you’ll be learning and growing within this small but agile team.
How to apply
To register your interest in this role, click the link to APPLY, or contact Liana Le Gros on 0419 285 708 for a confidential discussion.
Liana Le Gros
0419 285 708