Sydney - Permanent
- Fulltime permanent position
- Property Consultancy
- Attractive Salary
Exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer with a national provider of independent risk and compliance management services
About the role
Providing assistance to the Compliance Support team
- Maintain acceptable customer service levels particularly with key corporate clients and clients with multiple sites within your given portfolios.
- Liaise with clients and contractors regarding certification documents, service reports and outstanding defects.
- Review and update online contractor certification reports.
- Review and update service reports supplied by clients, contractors or staff members.
- Timely processing of ESM related correspondence and contractor certifications.
- Identify issues and non-compliances within received correspondence and relay to the client any issues that will delay the compliance of their sites and issuing of the annual statement.
- Assist other staff members with their work-load where required
- To provide customer reports to highlight outstanding ESM non-compliance issues.
- Ensure that tasks undertaken are in accordance with this Operations Manual.
- Client management of larger, complex portfolios
Previous experience in a similar role
Satisfactory “Police check”.
A progressive and collaborative business that is now looking to appoint a person that can add value and contribute to their already successful culture and team
03 8610 9600