Melbourne - Permanent
- Excellent Opportunity
- Work Life Ballance
- Supportive team
The Client is a highly reputable national Integrated Facility Services company who are in an exciting expansion phase. They are looking for a highly motivated Individual to join their team.
You will be joining the Business Development team in this autonomous role. The team operates in a collaborative, focused, results driven and fun working environment.
You will manage all bids/tenders/quotations end to end to enable commercial success. Your experience will demonstrate that you can:
- Provide the timely preparation of bids, tenders, and quotations;
- Excel in submission writing and editing, business cases;
- Write compelling presentations in support of tender bids & submissions;
- Maintain a central bid and tender library;
- Organise timely contributions of information from all stakeholders;
- Manage positive stakeholder relationships in relation to all aspects of bids & tenders.
Working with an industry leader, competitive salary and career progression.
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce, or related field;
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Exceptional attention to and a keen eye for detail;
- Strong and creative written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and balance competing priorities and deadlines;
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills;
- Experience working with Salesforce and Indesign is advantageous;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in a Bid / Tender Manager role
- Effective relationship building skills
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please click ‘apply’ and follow the prompts. Alternately, call Lesley Vallance for a confidential discussion on 0439789952.
03 8610 9600