Melbourne - Permanent
Assistant Development Manager
- Formal property qualifications (or similar) required
- Desire to pursue a career in development
- Experience managing a retail or commercial assets
Opportunity to work for a highly renowned property development company who have a hands-on approach in delivering high quality developments across diverse asset classes. You will be joining an experienced and collaborative team based in their impressive CBD office.
This role has been created to oversee the external property management function of the company’s commercial portfolio, while positioning the assets for future development.
Reporting to the Development Director, the Assistant Development Manager will develop the skills and behaviours required to successfully transition into senior roles within the business.
- Oversee external managing agents who are responsible for the property and facility management functions
- Ensure successful leasing outcomes are reached in accordance with the Asset Management plans/strategy
- Review financial reports received by external agents and report any potential impacts that might affect future plans
- Prepare a summary of individual asset performance on a regular basis, or as required by the Development Director
- Execute the Asset Management plans/strategy, developed by the Development Director, across individual assets
- Assist with the repositioning strategy of individual assets
- Create and manage CAPEX projects expenditure and timelines
- Consider and recommend options to increasing property values, generate income and cost saving initiatives
- Ensure projects are actioned and completed according to set deadlines
- Manage contractor tenders and negotiations, if required
- Prepare, manage and execute asset related documents
- Ensure properties comply with statutory requirements
- Provide support to the Development Director as required
Formal property qualifications (or similar) required
Desire to pursue a career in development
Experience managing a shopping centre portfolio and or/asset
- Commercial experience may be considered
- Develop and manage trusted relationships, both internally and externally
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Manage multiple projects through to completion within required timeframes
- Professional communication, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a positive and proactive approach
- Drive and passion to develop a successful career in property
Exclusive to Kingfisher Recruitment.
Applications must be received via this website.
03 8610 9600