Melbourne - Permanent
Assistant Development Manager
- Opportunity to move into property development from a related field
- Junior level role offering career progression and learning
- National developer with offices around Australia
This mid-scale property development company has a reputation for developing successful, high profile communities around Australia. With operations all over the country, your career will be set on a course for success with mentoring and team collaboration which is second to none.
Reporting to the Development Manager, your role will be to work on the development of master-planned communities in Melbourne’s key growth corridors. This will include taking ownership of the feasibility, planning and design to ensure projects are closely monitored and are tracking in line with desired outcomes.
- Preparation, monitoring and updating front end feasibility analyses for current and upcoming projects
- Assist and make recommendations on external consultants to achieve high quality design plans within budget and time constraints
- Assist with then development of marketing strategies and management of sales contracts and weekly sales forecasting
- Management of the town planning process including preparation of submission to council authorities through management and liaison with external Town Planning consultants
- Management of the tender process including review of tender submissions from design and builder contractors and provide recommendations for appointment
- Basic knowledge of the property development processes
- Valuations or Property Analysis background will be highly regarded. Civil construction will also be considered
- Experience liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have completed a university degree in Property or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment taking ownership and accountability of daily tasks and responsibilities
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button. Alternatively, please phone Jordan Ralph on 0439 088 359 for a confidential discussion.
Connect with me on LinkedIn to keep up to date with latest opportunities and industry information: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jralph23/
03 8610 9600