Melbourne - Permanent
- Property Development company
- Work close to home!
- Become a part of a collaborative finance team!
Well-known in the industry, our client is a Property Development company known for their exceptional knowledge of end-to-end property development. They are recognized for having an exceptional team that offers depth, diversity and extensive experience.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- End to end administration for monthly Payroll
- Processing costs including payroll tax, superannuation & Workcover
- Calculating and processing timesheet charges to projects at end of the month
- Communicating changes in pays to relevant staff and management
- As well as general administration.
This role will be varied and allow you to make it your own. You will enjoy being the go-to person and assisting other teams where needed.
- 2 years’ experience in Accounts/Bookkeeping
- Cert 4 in accounting or unregistered CPA
- Previous experience in the property or construction industry is essential
- Strong attention to detail and a good approach to prioritising tasks
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
How to Apply
For more information on this role or to apply please click ‘Apply Now’,
03 8610 9600