Melbourne - Contract
- Fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading Electrical company!
- Located in Moorabbin!
- Seeking an Administration Assistant to support the growing business!
- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Electrical company, who has over 15 years of experience in the business!
- Provide support and assistance to the growing company!
- There are great opportunities for the role to become a permanent Full-Time position!
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading electrical company, located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Our client has had over 15 years of experience in the business and are seeking an Administration Assistant to assist two Administration managers.
As the Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Data Entry
- Providing support to the team
- Supporting and managing power connections
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and generate invoices
- Project Administration tasks
- Other ad hoc administration duties
The successful candidate must have a strong office management background, can work well under pressure, and manage competing priorities. Ideally coming from a similar background sector (construction, electrical etc.), you will display strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Process driven
- Experience with Airtable and Simpro is highly desirable
- Previous experience in the electrical or construction industry is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and a good approach to prioritising tasks
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
This role is located in Moorabbin and the salary range is between $50k – $60k pro rata, depending on relevant experience.
The role is a contract position, however there is an opportunity for it to become permanent full-time.
How to Apply
For more information on this role, please feel free to contact Linda Yang on 0401 633 262 or to apply please click ‘Apply Now’.
0401 633 262